Pop-Up Tanning Tent - with Decal "OH HELLO HEALTHY GLOW"
Foldable, portable, oversized pop-up tanning tent with the OH HELLO HEALTHY GLOW decal and over-sized carry bag.
Tent size is 4x4x7 feet, and less than 8lbs, with a Velcro closed fan opening of 20×20
Description & Features:
- 3 vinyl windows at shoulder height, and clear top, to allow more of the rooms lighting in while maintain a level of privacy. Unlike mesh type screen windows, which allow the overspray you want to contain, to escape.
- This tent has a heavy weight vinyl that won’t discolor or stain.
- Made of easy to wash Polyester 210D fabrics. Using a more expensive first quality fabric is what allows our manufacturer to double stitch all seams without ripping apart after continued use. Most tents on the market use 190D seconds that have many visible flaws.
- The thread is nylon instead of a cotton/poly based thread. Less expensive cotton/poly blends have been known to develop dry rot in a quick time causing the product to have a shortened overall life span.
- This tent boasts a 210D thicker waterproof, leak-proof stain resistant floor. This fabric is made for that purpose. Most on the market use the same material for floors as they do the walls. You will have a worn out floor in no time.
- The rear fan opening uses Velcro to keep it closed and is installed completely around the opening ensuring 100% closure. NO MORE BROKEN ZIPPERS!!!
- Has a “Low Memory” spring steel that supports the room without sagging but is easier to coil back into the collapsed circle configuration for storage.
- Large carry bags that allow for easier insertion. The bag is large enough to also carry extra items like towels etc. Has Velcro straps for closure, again NO MORE BROKEN ZIPPERS!!! Carry straps are a true shoulder length and triple stitched to prevent tearing from the bag itself.
- Entry opening is 6 1/2 ft high and almost the complete width of the tent, 4ft to allow easy access for even the tallest clients. Overall tent size is 4x4x7 and less than 8lbs. (yes it weighs a bit more than others, quality fabrics make the difference)