In-Studio Starter Package + SunnaSmile Specialist Certification - 12 pack
The SunnaSmile In-Studio LED light is one of the most advanced teeth whitening lamps available. The light combines both blue light to activate the whitening gel and red light to stimulate cellular regeneration. This unit is great for a busy salon or spa location it can also easily be disassembled for mobile parties. The look and feel of this light will WOW your clients!
- In-Studio LED Floor Light
- Protective Eyewear
- Professional Shade guide
- 12 x Super Gel Professional Whitening Kits
- 3 x Touch Up Kits
- 3 x Advanced Home Whitening Kits
- 3 x Smile Preps
- 3 x 600 ml Coconut Sea Salt Mouth Wash
- 50 Post Treatment Cards
- Access to Portal with FAQ and Marketing Materials
- SunnaSmile Learn To Teeth Whiten Online Course + SunnaSmile Teeth Whitening Specialist Certificate (course will be emailed to you when you purchase this product)
Why Teeth Whitening with SunnaSmile?
SunnaSmile was made for the beauty professional in mind.
After experiencing painful treatments & unregulated ingredients in most teeth whitening products on the market; SunnaSmile creator, Shannelle Gellert, founded a natural, sensitivity-free & enamel-safe product that brightens teeth 2-8 shades in only 20 minutes!
What you will learn in this course:
- How and Why Teeth Whitening Works
- The science behind the products
- How to use SunnaSmile professional and retail products. When & how to recommend them.
- The complete SunnaSmile process designed specifically for beauty professionals.
- How to integrate SunnaSmile into your beauty business
- How to make money right now without seeing clients in person & no up-front investment.
- Access to purchase Sunnasmile mobile or In studio professional light at Professional Pricing.
- SunnaSmile 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Unlimited access to support, ongoing training & marketing resources via our exclusive SunnaSmile Portal.
- Your SunnaSmile Product Expert Certification
Please note, all lights must be kept in the original packaging (including both the box and the foam for safe shipping and handling) in order to receive a full warranty. It is up to the client to ship the light back in a safe condition.